- Bachelor of Higher Architecture or Interior Design.
- Spanish degree or legal authorization to work in Spain on the interview date.
- Minimum 6 years of continuous and verifiable experience in a similar position.
- Management activities:
- To lead LUV Lifestyle, a company dedicated to buying and selling furniture, decoration, art..
- To structure, lead and manage human resources (specification team, furniture design team, financial, …) and technology (software implementation, CRM, samples and other equipment), to the complete development of the activity.
- To establish and improve internal processes.
- Strategic tasks:
- Development of annual strategic planning, departmental budget, establishment of growth criteria and objectives, commercial P&L.
- Market research and potential customers.
- To intensify billing through new clients that do not come from LUV Studio.
- To expand markets and guide business development.
- Daily tasks:
- Business monitoring.
- Management of the current and future client portfolio.
- Planning and execution based on the previous point, objective VS achieved, establishment of new objectives.
- Monthly and biweekly reports.
- Commercial activities:
- To establish commercial agreements with brands, suppliers and manufacturers (existing or new).
- To expand portfolio of brands, suppliers and manufacturers (furniture, decoration, lighting, textiles…), and close commercial agreements.
- Account management:
- Accompaniment and consultancy to existing and potential clients (private and/or corporate), during the design-purchase-sale process.
- Preparation of full furniture and decoration proposals.
- Elaboration of purchase-sale budgets.
- Management of the buying and selling process.
- Purchase management:
- Monitoring logistics warehousing (coordination with external company) for receiving and shipping merchandise.
- Damages management (coordination with external company and supplier).
- Management of assembling and final styling at the client’s property (coordination with an external company).
- Development of our own products:
- To lead the development of LUV Lifestyle own product lines, together with the economic proposal for all of them.
- Control of the economic management of manufacturers.
- Interest in and sensitivity for interior design and decoration.
- Base in Barcelona.
- Required software: AutoCAD / SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office.
- High Excel skills.
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally.
- Driving license.
- Very high level of spoken and written English to corroborate in face-to-face level test.
- Basic accountancy knowledge.
- Empathy and commercial capacity for customer management and their expectations.
- Interest in all areas of architectural and interior design.
- High knowledge of FF&E, brands, trends, distributors y showrooms.
- Understanding of the operation of furniture and decoration purchase and sales companies.
- Ability to multitask on various projects in operation at the same time with short, similar deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as team manager.
- Experience in project coordination.
- Proactivity and organization.
- Willingness to work under ‘positive’ pressure.
- Attention to detail and excellence orientation.
- Knowledge of French or other foreign language will be highly valued.
- On-site in-studio job.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Competitive remuneration, according to experience.
- Trial period: 6 months, after which indefinite incorporation is offered.
- Type of contract: Indefinite (to be discussed with the Financial Department).
- After a personal interview, provide references from previous jobs. If possible, even from your current position. By mail to: email@example.com.